Health and wellness is multi-dimensional and multi-layered. It encompasses physical, mental and social well-being and must be attended to at the individual, familial and community levels. The military lifestyle presents unique challenges for individuals and families. The H&R MFRC provides services, information and resources to assist Canadian Forces members and their families to achieve and maintain a state of optimal health and wellness.
- Family Violence Crisis Team
- Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia
- Capital District Health Authority
- Mental Health Mobile Crisis Team
- Bryony House: Shelter for abused women and children
- SISIP Financial Services: Financial services to the Canadian Forces community
- Canadian Forces Members Assistance Program (CFMAP)
- Operational Stress Injury Social Support Program (OSISS)
For more information on the programs and services offered by Prevention Support and Intervention services or to speak with a PSI staff member, please call our 24/7 Family Information & Referral Services Team (FIRST) at 902-427-7788.
The H&RMFRC web site offers links to a variety of sites maintained by third parties. In accessing these sites, you are leaving the H&RMFRC web site. These links are offered only for use at your own discretion. The H&RMFRC is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages, in whole or in part, resulting from your use or any user’s use of or reliance upon the content or content in any third party web sites linked to from the H&RMFRC Web Site.
H&RMFRC’s privacy polices do not apply to linked websites. You should consult the Privacy disclosures on each site third party for further information.