Military families are the strength behind the uniform. Please support the MFRC through the NDWCC Campaign. $10 a month can help military families in their moments of need. Please support us so we can support you.
WHY SUPPORT YOUR MFRC?
- We are a charity — many people believe we are a government agency, which we are NOT
- The MFRC is the only charity solely dedicated to serve military families
- We can’t do it without you!
46% of our annual budget relies on fundraising and program fees.
Last year fundraising provided
- Over 749 nights spent in MFRC Emergency apartments
- Over 2,374 individual participated in 116 deployment activities
- 42 families (totalling 886 hours) accessed Respite Child Care
- 101 participants in francophone family events
Services we offer to military families
- Prevention, Support and Intervention (Psycho-Social Services)
- Deployment Services
- Children/Youth/Family Programs
- Emergency Childcare
- Parenting and Family Services
- Weekday and Saturday Casual Care
- Respite Childcare
- Employment and Education Services
- Family Information and Referral Services Team
- Licensed Child Care Centres
- Francophone Services
- Newcomers Welcome Services
- Special Events for military families
- Veteran Family Program
- Volunteer Services
How to make your ndwcc contribution
- Just fill out Section 4 of your GCWCC Gift form